Fish, dine & stay
For 2 people from June to August from Sunday to Thursday
What if you were to slip into the shoes of a fisherman on Lake Geneva for a moment? Accompany our charismatic fisherman on his boat, while he reveals the secrets of the lake to you. To crown this original experience, our chef Lionel Rodriguez will make you taste your own catch deliciously prepared in the evening.
- One night in a Deluxe Spa room between Sunday and Thursday
- Breakfast at the Deck restaurant
- Fishing trip in the morning or afternoon
- Eat what you catch - Fishing dinner at Le Deck Restaurant
- Departure from the marina in Vevey (near Entre-deux-villes) at two different times:
1. From 08:30 to 11:30 - net fishing
2. From 13:30 to 16:30 - angling with swimming offered to adults and children
- CHF 279.00 per person
Guided walk with wine tasting & picnic in Lavaux
Every Saturday from June to October
In the heart of the vineyards and with a sumptuous sunset, live an intimate moment by discovering Lavaux with all your senses.
With our partners Walk & Wine, Croc'Nature and Jomini Wines, we have arranged for you to discover the creations of our chef Lionel Rodriguez and enjoy a moment of serenity at various picnic spots selected for you, followed by a tasting of local wines, offering you an unforgettable moment at the heart of Lavaux.
- Walks in French and English (German on request) led by a passionate, certified World Heritage guide
- Meeting point at Baron Tavernier at 15:30
- Return to Baron Tavernier around 18:00
- Minimum 4 people
- CHF 89.00 per person
Discover local hiking spots
The vineyards as far as the eye can see, the sun reflecting on the lake, the invigorating fresh air and that sweet smell of vines that lulls you into a moment of freedom and relaxation... Yes, we are talking about Lavaux!
Set off to discover the beauty of the Lavaux landscapes and discover this UNESCO World Heritage Site with our personalised itineraries that will allow you to enjoy a unique experience.
The wealth of Lavaux is not only in its magnificent landscapes... But also in its wines!
Enjoy a unique sensory experience and learn more about the wine of our region and its history with the local winemakers who will make you dive into the magic of wine making...
Shall we go for a bike ride?
Ride through the vineyards or reach Lausanne or Montreux by the lake route with a short break at the Olympic Museum in Ouchy or on the quays of Montreux... Hire an E-Bike from one of our partners and enjoy a sporty ride!
Rent an e-bike at email@example.com or +41219266000